The ultimate family resort !
Choosing the Réallon resort means choosing a warm and friendly resort with everything you’d expect from a much bigger destination! Its location is ideal, nestled between Lake Serre-Ponçon and the Ecrins National Park: less than 2.5 hours from Marseille and just 30 minutes from Gap or Embrun. Its east-facing alpine ski area offers quality snow, reinforced with a network of artificial snow extending from the summit to the snow front. For families, the ski activities on offer are perfect for discovering the joys of this sport: easily accessible, on a gentle slope, sunny in the morning … and equipped with a free ski conveyor belt.
The alpine area which stretches from 1,560 m to 2,146 m (586 m vertical drop) offers an unforgettable panoramic view at its peak, looking out over Lake Serre-Ponçon. There’s something to suit all levels, with its 30 km of slopes – including four green, five blue, three red and one black, as well as six ski lifts (two chair lifts and three platter lifts). To guide you as you discover this magnificent ski area, don’t hesitate to book a professional instructor from the ESF French Ski School. To have fun with friends or family, the resort also offers up its leisure areas: “BoarderCross” and “Funland”, filled with banked areas, obstacles and bumps.
And to take home a souvenir of your memorable day in Réallon, the resort has set up a Panoramic Photo Point: immortalise your snowy memories by taking a photo at the top of the area, against the backdrop of Lake Serre-Ponçon.
A list of activities as long as the great RIPAAA !
In Réallon, we offer much more than just downhill skiing and snowboarding – there’s a multitude of activities on offer to delight everyone.
- The RIPAAA: a natural sledging run, accessible day and night. With over 500 m of vertical drop, you can hurtle down the track at high speed and feel the incredible thrills for about forty minutes.
- You’ll also find a host of other activities: from the unexpected, with a dog-sled ride, to the natural, like snowshoeing with professional mountain guides, or even an athletic day of fatbiking … The list goes on!
- Now you’ve discovered the Réallon alpine area, there is another gem hidden amid the resort’s mountain setting: the Nordic area in the picturesque hamlet of Gourniers. Located at the entrance to the Ecrins National Park, this wild paradise is a haven of peace in which you can practise cross-country skiing and snowshoeing.
- After all these activities, don’t forget to enjoy a spot of relaxation – essential on any holiday. The terraces of the bars and restaurants await you to enjoy the almost non-stop sunshine of the Hautes-Alpes region. Don’t hesitate to treat yourself to a little pampering in the Réallon spa, the Nordic bath or the high-altitude restaurant, or enjoy a massage after a wellness hike.
- The resort also offers up many services for a successful holiday: equipment rental, food, local products and a day-care.
Restez connecté !
Retrouvez toutes les informations de la station (webcam, enneigement, commerces, animations,…) et laissez-vous guider par la carte GPS interactive dans vos déplacements en ski, en raquette et même sur la piste de luge de la Ripaaa.
Vous êtes séduit, Réallon est la station qu’il vous faut ! Venez réserver chez nos différents hébergeurs…
Chalet de Joubelle 1.1
Hello and welcome to one of France's most beautiful regions: the Southern Alps! Nature at its purest, with over 300 days of sunshine a year. Rental of a pleasant, comfortable flat in excellent condition, at the foot of the slopes and very well equipped.
Chalet JOUBELLE 3.6 "Les Oursons"
- Chalet accommodation-
Charming duplex apartment, very well equipped, tastefully decorated in a pretty chalet at the foot of the slopes, south-facing, balcony overlooking the resort centre, ideal for a friendly holiday for 4 people in a small family resort.
Chalet joubelle 2.5
- Chalet accommodation-
Very attractive duplex apartment for 4 to 6 people, very well equipped. With balcony in a chalet at the foot of the pistes, resort centre, south-facing. Private cellar and communal parking in front of the chalet. Weekly rental. For short stays and weekends, please contact us.