Quick, wait no more! Come and get yours …
This offer is open to everyone: locals, tourists, with no proof required other than a photo ID as the packages are assigned in your name. There is no limit to the number of season passes you can buy at our early-bird prices.
Our resort goes even further as it offers you:
- Season passes for children
documents to be provided: a certificate of school enrolment for this year is required, as well as photo ID if the child is not with you on the first day.
- Student season passes: these passes are issued throughout the season upon presentation of a student card for the current year.
- Senior season pass (+75 years old): free (upon presentation of proof of identity)
- Season pass for the disabled (80% degree of disability under French system, or equivalent): free for the disabled person and one companion, for day, season, week or pedestrian ski-lift passes upon presentation of a disability card stating the need for accompaniment. Free for a second companion when practicing adapted skiing
The price – and more importantly, the resort – you’ve been looking for !
Réallon, is the ”family” resort par excellence. A true escape to nature with the added bonus of an unforgettable panoramic view over Lake Serre-Ponçon. The resort is ideally located, less than 2.5 hours from Marseille and 30 minutes from Gap or Embrun. The resort offers up a top-quality ski area providing perfect slopes on which to discover the joys of skiing: easily accessible with a gentle gradient, sunny in the morning … and equipped with a free ski conveyor belt! Facing towards the east, the alpine ski area guarantees quality snow. This is strengthened with an extensive network of artificial snow (from the summit to the foot of the slopes).
In figures, the ski area, with an altitude varying between 1,560 m to 2,146 m (586 m of vertical drop), offers: 30 km of slopes including four green, five blue, three red and one black slope, plus six ski lifts (two chairlifts and three platter lifts). Don’t hesitate to come and discover this area – and why not take advantage of guidance from professional ESF instructors.
Les nouveautés de la station
- The new features of the resort will delight both young and old:
- The ”BoarderCross” and “Funland” leisure areas await you, filled with banked areas, obstacles and bumps for guaranteed fun with family and friends.
- A special Réallon mobile app: find all the information you need about the resort (webcam, snow conditions, shops, activities, etc.) and let the interactive GPS map guide you on your ski and snowshoe trips, and even on the Ripaaa sledging run.
- Panoramic photo point: immortalise your snow-covered memories as you take a photo of yourself at the top of the ski area. A unique little extra within the resort: a natural sledging run, accessible both day and night. LA RIPAAA offers up more than 500 m of vertical drop, so you can hurtle down the run at high speed and enjoy the incredible thrills for about forty minutes.
In addition to our alpine area with its many benefits, you’ll also find a range of activities such as a ride through the larches with sled dogs, shops, accommodation, restaurants and services such as a nursery.