GAEC Ferme du BayleRéallon
- Pra Prunier
- A droite 200m avant la station
- 05160 Réallon
- Phone : 04 92 44 31 66
- From 01/04 to 31/10, daily.
Direct sales: raw milk goat's cheeses, faisselle, crottins and tommes
The goat farm is located at an altitude of 1,500m at the foot of the Réallon ski resort.
The goat farm's activity is seasonal. It starts in February with the birth of the kids and the making of the cheese, which lasts until November.
From May to November, the goats go out to pasture. They then return to the barn for milking and spend the night under cover. In the summer, we make hay.
Our livestock and cheese production are organic.
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
- Unguided individual tours on request
- Guided individual tours on request
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request