An adapted ski area !
The skiing area is particularly well suited to children, as the size of the resort and the proximity of local services make your family ski holiday that much easier!
Among these many advantages, the Réallon resort presents a vast snow front on a very gentle slope, close to both the car park and the terraces of the resort centre. Only a few dozen metres separate the snow front from your car or the shops, a big plus when it comes to carrying equipment for the whole family !
The snow front is equipped with a ski conveyor belt, ideal for those taking their first steps on skis. What’s more, it’s free and available to all! This allows beginners to learn the joys of skiing in a very gentle way
To finish off this perfect set-up, the snow front is oriented towards the east and therefore enjoys sun in the morning – making it perfectly suited to children’s routines.
Once you’ve mastered the first techniques of winter sports the Courtier platter lift is an ideal first ski lift. It gives access to two green runs and the “ fun land” – a playful course with slightly raised bends, hoops to glide through and bells to ring with your hand as you pass by … Accessible from an early age. “Fun land” is perfect for perfecting your skills on skis, while having fun with friends.
Then, you’ll discover the first chairlift, followed by the second, allowing you to share with your children the sublime panorama that the Réallon resort offers over Lake Serre-Ponçon.
A resort on a human scale
At Réallon you won’t need to touch your car for your entire stay !
Arranged around the snow front and the resort square, you’ll find all the resort services and most of its accommodation within a maximum radius of a few hundred metres. The small size of this resort is what makes the charm of Réallon, offering a friendly atmosphere while remaining easy to organise your trip and get around – some highly appreciable factors for a stay with family or friends.
Services for everyone
Despite its small size, Réallon has everything you’d expect from a much larger resort! And, though the kids can enjoy the free ski conveyor belt on the snow front, the “funland” course and a varied programme of entertainment with our friendly “Trafanou” mascot, there’s plenty for parents too :
- Quality bar and restaurants
- space to relax or get back in shape
- Outdoor activities to share between young and old and in all seasons.
- Ecole de Ski Français de Réallon is in perfect harmony with the resort and offers close supervision, listening to customers. It should also be noted that the ESF of Réallon is trained and equipped in the field of handi-skiing and works in collaboration with the associations handisport 05 and Hautes-Alpes Sports Adaptés.
- drop-in centre at the “Les Pitchouns au Chaud” resort offers a quality day-care and leisure centre to allow you a little time to yourself, from time to time!