Little souvenir of the French Adapted Sport Ski Championships. True festive moments of sharing and meetings.
Ski for all
Come discover a family station, close to the nature with in bonus an exceptional panoramic view on Serre-Ponçon Lake! Réallon is the perfect station for the “ski for all”, the station you need. For now several years, the station commits to welcome people with disabilities, so that the alpine ski can become a discipline opened to all.
An alpine domain esaily accessible, adapted layout:
- For the parking, places are reserved in front of the ticket offices
- A lowered ski lift box
- Sanitaries: one at the ticket office level and another one at the welcome house level
- Access to a heated and spacious room: “la salle de la Rama”
An adapted ski offer
The station offers free access for people with disabilities (80% invalid): for the disabled person and for a companion, for the day , season, week or pedestrian chairlifts packages on presentation of a proof of disability with “need of support” mention. Free access for a second companion for adapted skiing.
A reduced price will be granted to all people who will present a disability card lower than 80%.
The alpine ski handisport can be done sitting or standing independantly or accompanied. Beside the sport side, ski also allows to discover the nature and gorgeous point of views on the surrounding summits and valleys.
Réallon station is equiped with material: uniski or dualski. And for those who need to be piloted, there is the possibility of practicing tandem ski guided by a monitor or an accompanying person.
To initiate or improve your skiing: optimal support:
- ESF monitors:+33 (0)4 92 44 27 05 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comité Départemental Handi Sport 05 : +33 (0)6 49 09 06 90 – email@example.com – find all the handisport 2019-2020 winter program.