Le Pigneroux VTFSavines-le-Lac
- 1 route des Pigneroux
- Village vacances
- 05160 Savines-le-Lac
- Phone : 04 92 44 22 39
- From 04/05 to 21/09, daily.
From 18/12 to 27/03, daily.
At an altitude of 1080m, the holiday village is set in a 6-hectare estate with a magnificent view over the Lac de Serre-Ponçon, just 7km from the resort of Réallon and 6km from Savines-le-Lac.
At an altitude of 1080m, the Le Pigneroux holiday village is set in a 6-hectare estate and offers a magnificent view of Lake Serre-Ponçon. Just 7km from the Réallon resort, Le Pigneroux is a great place for a family ski holiday, snowshoe outing or just relaxing! Regular free ski shuttle service between the holiday village and Réallon resort. A low-cost destination with many special offers. Snowshoeing village (in winter): VTF is committed to providing itineraries of varying length and difficulty, signposted and suitable for snowshoeing. A guide listing the routes is available from reception. Equipment hire available on site (while stocks last) and we also have agreements with hire companies to enable you to take advantage of preferential rates.
- Our services and facilities
- Free wifi (bar/ reception) / Car park
-bar with terrace, regional area, entertainment rooms, library
-restaurant (outdoor terrace in summer) ,
-relaxation area for adults, hammam sauna jacuzzi, massage
-heated summer swimming pool (mid-June to mid-September) with paddling pool,
-tennis, mini golf, gym,
VTF services with contribution :
- Shuttle service offered between the SNCF train station and the holiday village.
- Various activities hydro rafting mountain biking sailing paddle kayak etc
- The children's clubs are free and supervised by qualified activity leaders.
VTF welcomes children aged 3 months to 17 years during the summer school holidays and the "P'tits loups" (little wolves) holiday from 3 months to -6 years from Monday to Friday (children can be looked after for the day on hire, with meals available at an additional cost to be paid on site).
At the programme: - Bébé club 3 months/-3 years: Early learning, motor skills workshops...),
- Mini-club 3/-6 years and Maxi-club 6/-12 years*: Creative workshops, walks, land art, games, tournaments...
- Teen Club 12/17 years (summer only): Put together your own programme with your activity leaders and get involved in your holidays!
- All-inclusive on-site entertainment (school holidays and "p'tits loups"):
- Fitness area with sauna, hammam and spa, tonic awakening, aquatonic, table tennis, pétanque, volleyball, discovery of the region, sports games and tournaments,
- "Surprise" family day, games and tournaments, a real opportunity to get together!
- Guided half-day and full-day hikes for adults, Monday to Friday, for all levels of walker, in the Parc National des Écrins, a veritable paradise for hikers, with 700 km of trails fragrant with the scent of columbines. The marmots make their appearance, the waterfalls gush, and up there, the peaks and glaciers sparkle, allowing you to discover the mountains "in a different way"
- A lively evening: musical, regional, games and tournaments, cabaret, show, dancing, local flavours.
// Outside school holidays// :
- Apéritif contact and table d'hôtes (extra charge in the rental package),
-4 "rendez-vous" per week (excluding transport) with a discovery walk, fun activity, sport or local produce, or small village entertainment
- 4 evenings of entertainment per week minimum.
- Activities with participation*, nearby:
Mountain biking, horse riding, hang gliding, paragliding, rock climbing, via-ferrata, adventure trails... - Sailing boats, optimists, windsurfing, water skiing, towed buoys, jet skiing, canoeing, not forgetting fishing or simply swimming... -A land of cycling, the Hautes Alpes offers "shared itineraries" with signposting and specific cycle terminals (QR code to load) and 31 signposted itineraries (420km) for all types of cycling! And for white-water rafters and thrill-seekers: rafting, white-water swimming, canoe-rafting, canyoning... on the Durance or Ubaye (2 rivers for all levels of ability) and water sports and swimming at Lac de Serre Ponçon! * Negotiated rates on many activities with booking at reception!
PETS NOT ALLOWED.
Tourism and handicap : information to travel well
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
We offer services and equipments made for your individual needs
- Sports hall
- Function/entertainment room
- Car park
- Swimming pool
- Coach parking
- Private parking
- Heated swimming pool
- Open air swimming pool
- Bedlinen hire
- Cleaning with supplement
- Club for teenagers
- Club for children
- Linen hire
- Home school groups
- Cycle 2: elementary School
- Cycle 4: middle School
- High school
- Holiday Camps Home
- Cycle 3: elementary school (CM1, CM2)
- Cycle 3: college (6th)
- Baby equipment
AnimalsAnimals : Non accepted
Way of payment
- Bons CAF
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Credit transfer
- Number of meeting rooms equipped : 1
- Accommodation capacity : 444
- Video projector
- Paper board
- Wifi in room
- Total capacity : 444