Saint Barbe and Saint Roch Oratories



Typical construction made with dry stone, the Saint Barbe and Saint Roch oratories are located at the exit of hameau des Méans on the road leading to Embrun and at Villard hamlet on the Gourniers road.

The Saint Barbe oratory was built in 1850 and the Saint Roch oratory , which is more ancient, was built in 1812.